Tuesday, September 7, 2010

September


{Vogue September Issue; Leopard Shoe, Banana Republic; Satin & Velvet Dress,Ralph Lauren Black Label}

Can you believe it is already September?! On cue mother nature brought cooler temps to Dallas and lots of rain which makes it way easier to put away my white jeans, skirt, and shoes. In a strange way it feels like after Labor Day everything is back to normal and life settles down- it is a comforting feeling that I truly look forward to every year. College football started this weekend which I am made painfully aware of by my boyfriend since he has been counting down for weeks. September is also a huge month in fashion. Most publications have their biggest issues this month including the coveted September Issue of Vogue. I love the September Issue of Vogue. Yes, there are 400 pages of advertisements but I feel like through the articles and ads you can see what is going to be trendy for the fall. Leopard and the Military look seem to still be strong. According to Vogue, curvy girls are very in (FINALLY) and lots of Velvet for evening wear. Above are my favorite things for September- what are your favorite things about September?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k