Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Gypsy Style

This afternoon I had a little retail relaxation and after our 3 day mini market this weekend I felt that it was very deserved! I needed my favorite, Niven Morgan Gold Candle, and so I made a stop at The Gypsy Wagon. This is one of my favorite stores in Dallas because everything they have is so so unique but still very reasonably priced. TGW is a one stop shop- they have great gifts, home decor, baby, bedding, clothes, boots, belts, and incredible accessories! Carley, the owner of The Gypsy Wagon, has awesome taste and is always looking for great unique items! My fall wardrobe is in dire need of a boost and I knew TGW was the place for just that. Carley was in the shop and stopped everything she was doing to pull things and give me her opinion! Everything I bought are items that I am going to love wearing all fall. If you live in Dallas check out The Gypsy Wagon in their new hip location on Henderson, East of I-75. If you don't live in Dallas you are in luck because their website just launched! www.the-gypsy-wagon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k