Thursday, September 30, 2010

Cristina Perry Events

{A photo from the 100 Layer Cake shoot by photographer Kate Belle;
Invite by Folgio Press;Flowers by Amy Osaba;

Goooood Morning! Yesterday I received an email from my dear friend Cristina Perry, of Cristina Perry Events, that a wedding shoot she styled was being featured on the 100 layer cake blog so I clicked over and WOW!!!- what a stunningly beautiful wedding shoot! I must say I was so proud of my friend because I know that the passion she has for wedding design is all coming together for her! Cristina has impeccable taste and great style- if you are getting married and need someone who knows what they are doing talk to Cristina! Check out her wedding featured on 100 Layer Cake here

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k