Wednesday, September 29, 2010

For Rent


We have all been there, another event to attend and the same LBD that you have already worn 5 times and are sick of... Well not any longer my friends. I came across this link this week when I was blog hopping- www.renttherunway.com It is basically the Neiman Marcus contemporary department but for rent. Most cocktail dresses rent between $50-$75 for 4 days. They have lots of my favorite goto designers such as Milly, Nicole Miller, Tracy Reese, and so many more. I love this concept because I usually wear a cocktail dress twice and I'm over it because I don't go to a ton of cocktail things and styles are always changing. We have a couple of things in October and November and I am think renttherunway is the way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k