Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Where it all began...




Today I am going to feature my first store and, as it should be, it is the store where I got my start, Paper Affair- East Cobb. When I started this "part-time" job little did I know how much I would grow to love not only this store, but the industry in general. Paper Affairs in East Cobb and Sandy Spring are owned by Jamie Vecsey, a dear friend and my one time boss. What I love about these stores is that they will go out of their way to make sure that you are taken care of- SO huge when it comes to lifetime events! If you don't see what you are looking for they will either find it, or create it...so basically you can rest assure that you are going to leave there with your invitation "vision." During my time at PA, I can honestly say that I loved going to work. I loved helping with the buys and working with "my" customers. When UPS would come it would feel like Christmas with the excitement of opening the boxes and seeing what great merchandise was coming our way. When I was home for Easter I stopped by the store and snapped some quick shots of all their goodies of the moment- and some of my favs! They had a great selection of Lily Pulitzer and Jonathan Adler for your mothers day gifts and graduation- along with bright Vera Bradley! They had tons of Mixed Bags and all the displays just made me want to buy (which really doesn't say much but seriously the store looked good!)

I really would not be where I am today without this store and the opportunities that I had working for Jamie! Check out both of her locations in Sandy Springs and East Cobb. Also, become a fan on facebook to stay up to date with the store happenings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k