Monday, April 5, 2010

Life





Is anyone else obsessed with the new program Life? I really am not sure why I feel so fascinated with this program- maybe because Oprah is narrating? Maybe because Matt bought a huge HD TV so it feels like I am there? Either way we have been glued. Last night was the episode "The Deep Sea" To me it was incredible. I love the ocean, and I love beach decor. In Texas beach is not the most popular category (which makes me sad!) but last night I felt inspired. I love the light and airiness that the beach looks gives. I also love that beach can be bright and colorful or neutral. Personally I love seeing all the sea urchin inspired designs everywhere. I love the way glass sea urchins look- the texture is just amazing. I also am loving all the coral designs on the pillows. I think that those can really translate into non beach decor as well as something festive. All in all I love seeing the ocean decor in the stores...I think it is time for a beach trip!
{From Top to Bottom: Salt and Pepper shakers, Pottery Barn; Vase, Juliska; Pillows, Pottery Barn; Lily Pulitzer Note card, Lifeguard Press}






















No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k