Thursday, May 20, 2010

NSS rundown


Back from NSS and what a great time! I had a rough start- flight cancelled on Friday bc of bad weather in Dallas but I made it in time for dinner and drinks on Saturday! Sunday started a CRAZY day of taking orders at the Bella Ink booth! I had a couple of hours off to walk the show and saw some great releases from all my favorite vendors! I would say the thing I am most excited about are the Lifeguard Press ipod cases by Jonathan Adler and Lily Pulitzer. So hot! The Macbeth Collection also had some great new items included speakers, nesting boxes, and notepads! San Lori also had a great Christmas release that I can't wait to get my hands on! All-in-all I would say the show was a success and I had a blast at Bella Ink! I am headed to the beach for some R&R before the crazy Christmas season starts! Have a great week!

{Kristen and Designer Melissa Danaher of Bella Ink}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k