Tuesday, May 25, 2010

AMI

This past weekend Matt and I went down to Anna Maria Island for a quick getaway to visit a good friend of Matt's from Law school and his sweet fiancée. We left Thursday and got to Tampa... I must say Tampa impressed us! Great restaurants and cute shops that are all close to the beach, what more could you want?! We stayed the night in Tampa at Josh's new house- how cute! I brought them a little memento from Texas- a great little throw pillow that I found at The Gypsy Wagon- and it ended up working perfect in Josh's office! Friday we were off to the beach for lots of fun, sun, and food. Saturday we went out on the boat and saw more than you can imagine (we spent and hour or two or six at "sausage island".... use your imagination). Later in the afternoon everyone, but me, took a tun on the tube... I am a wimp and got scared... needless to say it was a great weekend! Now back to work....
Matt and I trying to take a picture of ourselves...always a bad idea....

Cute Josh and Rachel on the boat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k