Thursday, May 27, 2010

Embarrased


Obviously, if you are reading this, you know I write a gift blog. I pride myself as a great gift giver. I think about the person, and I usually have this "a ha!" moment when I know what they will love... Matt's Birthday is on Monday and I am stumped. Completely stumped. I have picked up a couple of things but nothing great. I'm not sure if it is because we have dated for a while, or because he really doesn't need anything but I am struggling. I think gifts for men are particularly difficult anyway. There are things I could buy him- like new sunglasses to replace the ones I bought him that fell overboard last week in Tampa- but really he needs to be there for that. If I had an endless budget I would get him this incredible TODS briefcase that I saw at Barney's awhile back (the one he carries now breaks my heart it is so beat up...like it is being held together with medical tape...) I believe I have bought him clothes for 3 out of the last 6 gift giving events so that doesn't work. I need this to come together- and quickly. I am open to suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k