Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Best of Chums...


Baby Gifts. I am at an age where I have started having to buy more baby gifts then wedding presents. I am realizing with every baby born that there are endless amounts of gifts to give. For baby showers I always give something off the registry or something my sister says is a must have. But there is also the first meeting of the baby and you must bring a little something for that as well (this is what I tell myself so that I can buy cute little things.) Before we repped this line I loved it- Best of Chums. Adorable onesies, booties, hats, and gifts. This line is adorable on it own, but it also has very clever packaging. All onesies either come in a little felt box or in a "tee bag" The booties all look like animals or have a theme, along with most of the hats, and they also come in the felt box! So so easy to give and so incredibly cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k