Monday, October 5, 2009

Here comes the bride...


Well not quite yet for me anyways, BUT I do remember the first time I saw AB Design Frames- It was 2007 and I was at the Atlanta Gift Show and we came across them in the temporaries- I think Jamie, Elizabeth and I were instantly in love. I also remember seeing these frames and thinking if I was married I would want one with a picture from the big day in one of these frames. Well, I couldn't wait any longer (and neither should you!), this is now my go-to Wedding present because I think they are as special as the moment you are capturing. I pick a white frame and then try and pick a ribbon in what the wedding colors are to truly make it personalized and special. Ab Designs are made here in the USA in Lafayette, LA and they are completely custom to your order. Want a monogrammed brooch? No problem- ABD monograms initials along with words. There are hundreds of brooches and plenty of ribbon and wood to find something for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k