Friday, August 30, 2013

Happy Labor Day



Where did the summer go?! I feel like it always flies by but this summer felt exceptionally quick. This being the unofficial end of summer (it will still be hot in TX for another month so our summer isn't over yet!) I thought I would share a few links for fall links! Happy Labor Day!

- Love these platters if college football is your thing! 
- Have you bought your fall agenda yet? I love the new Kate Spade Agendas
- I am thinking I need this Cape in my life- I haven't bought a new jacket in years (we use them so few times) but I love this! 
- We had our second annual End of Summer Super at our house last weekend and this Corn dish was amazing! I highly recommend it if you need to feed a crowd! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k