Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Wedding Wednesday


{via}
For my first Wedding Wednesday back at blogging I thought it would be fun to share my save the date today. Planning a wedding is such hard work and really I would never want to plan another one (ha!) but looking back I love the way everything came together. I felt a lot of pressure to have an original save the date and really I had a tough time finding something that I felt like "us" until I saw this Martha Stewart editorial and then I knew I had found something that I loved. We had our save the dates printed locally in Dallas on white linen cocktail napkins which we thought would set the tone for the kind of wedding we wanted (festive and fun!) We then mounted them on Waste Not Paper so they could be mailed and so we would have somewhere to include the detail. Looking back I still love them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k