Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Party Proof

{via}

So I have been getting Birchbox for about a year and I love it (seriously it almost always makes my day when I see it in the mailbox!) I love product so it is a great way to always have new things to try. Last month the included a full lipstick  from ModelCo. that I have fallen head over heels for so when they sent an email saying there was a special I was all in. There are 2 limited edition 3 packs made exclusively for Birchbox- I picked up Party Proof because I feel like I own classics in other brands. At first I felt a little uneasy about buying lipstick that I have never tried on but really every color worked for me. This is one of the only lipsticks I have found that doesn't dry out my lips and the brights are perfect when you just need that pop of color! Even better, I bought 3 lipsticks for $24 and got free shipping. Pretty sure that's what I pay for 1 Nars or Bobbi Brown color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k