Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Restoration Redo




If you live in Dallas you know that starting on Friday it is Partners Card Week! (woohoo!!!) This morning I was researching some stores that I know we will want to go into to do our Christmas Shopping with a discount. I am very impressed with the new direction that Restoration Hardware has taken- the silver sage look was VERY played out and their new look has brought them into 2010. I especially loved these leather accessories that they are offering for Christmas- hello man gift! I love the ipad case- for the most part I have only seen the generic black ones offered for men. I also love the kindle case for the same reason! Even better, these gifts are all reasonably priced! I'll let you know what else I find with my Partner's Card this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k