Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Boo'd


I first heard about the neighborhood practice of "Booing" a couple of years ago when I worked at Paper Affair and apparently this fun neighborhood activity is catching on! This morning when I was drinking my coffee and reading my blog circuit I came across these tasty treats on Baked Perfection and I thoughts what a wonderful thing to make for someone's basket if you are a part of a neighborhood boo group. Chocolate covers pretzels are pretty easy for any level of baker and they are an inexpensive treat if you need to make lots! Risa, of Baked Perfection, did them in the cute candy corn colors, put them in a cello bag, and tied it off with festive ribbon! I think if you put these in a Halloween Macbeth Bucket with a Razzle Dazzle chocolate bar with some Vampire Wine you will be set and get the best boo'd bucket on the street! Happy Booing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k