Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Monogram Me




Why have I not written this blog 100 times by now? Monogramming is such an important string in the industry that it just doesn't seem right that I haven't talked about it. So now I may talk about it for several blogs (bear with me.) I am drinking coffee right now and reading my morning blog circuit and I stumbled across a website that has monogram bags that are too cute, Queen Bea Studio. I think the half moon tote in navy and white has such a chic summer look that could be pulled off during the day or night. I also love the little canvas makeup bag with the single initial- what a great bridesmaid gift! The striped canvas tote with the brown piping and monogram takes the cake for me- i love that color combo! How cute would that be at the pool? Or heading to the gym? Or a carry-on bag? This line is awesome- check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k