Thursday, July 22, 2010

BBQ Shower



Back in the good ole days when I ran the PA and had bridal showers and baby showers on my mind 24/7 it was very easy to get creative and think about ways to make parties great. Matt's good friend is getting married in October and he is helping host, along with 9 other people in the bridal party, a shower for the couple! They have decided to host a BBQ shower and since I have the paper hook up they let me pick the invite! It was a very quick choice- this adorable invite from Paper Belle! I love the pig and since this is a co-ed hosted shower it doesn't come off girly or masculine! BBQ showers are a great summer shower. They can be outside, are easy to decorate for, and you can feed a lot of people on a limited budget! Add some sunflowers and a signature drink and you have yourself a great party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k