Monday, February 21, 2011

Royal Invite



Good Morning Monday! Over the weekend they released the Royal Invite for Kate & Will's wedding. Does anyone else think it was a little under whelming?! Not to mention they were mailed in a Manila envelope... I get it- it is sent officially by the state but with all that is out there at their disposal and they can't up the ante a little bit? Their font choice probably bothers me the most because it looks like Italicized Times Roman... which is what I type this blog in. Seems like there should be a unique royal font that they only use on Royal Invitations (that is a great idea btw!) Does anyone else agree with me that there was nothing that special about the invite?

PS- After doing a little googling to find this image- I ran across Prince Charles and Princess Diana's invite and it looked exactly the same....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k