Monday, February 7, 2011

Monogram Monday


I have been on the quest for new stationery now for several months- yes believe it or not I can't make up my mind. I love stationery, and don't get me wrong I have plenty, but I lack a hip piece of personal paper in my life these days. I am still mildly obsessed with Mr. Boddingtons Studio (see post here and here) and I am thinking that these notes are exactly what i need- feminine, sophisticated and hip but not stuffy and boring and predictable. I love how feminine the font is and the return address makes the envelope exciting when it come is the mail- so different! I'm betting they cost a pretty little penny (or more than I can rationally spend on paper) but if I don't see something else soon I may just have to make justify it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k