Monday, February 14, 2011

Love Love Love

{Photo courtesy of New York Press Club}


Happy Valentines! I am actually a big fan of Valentines because it is a little reason to celebrate something in the cold and dreary month of February. I think Valentines is a time to do something sweet for the ones your love. Don't get me wrong, if you bought your sweetie a piece of jewelry or a great handbag it will be very appreciated *hint, hint, wink, wink* but I don't think you have to buy anything to let someone special know how much you love and appreciate them! Last night I made Matt a meal just for him- homemade fried mozzarella, Chicken Parmigiana, and his favorite (and requested) Snickerdoodle cake. It was fun to make things that I knew he was going to love and I know that he enjoyed every last calorie! I hope everyone has a lovely Valentines!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k