Monday, November 15, 2010

Sur la Table vs. Williams-Sonoma



{All from Sur La Table and under $50}


If you read this blog then you have probably caught on that I enjoy cooking. I look forward to getting the Williams-Sonoma catalog every month so I can look at all the things that I don't have and need. Over the past year or so I have noticed that there is just less and less from WS that I need or want. I have also noticed that there is no longer "affordable" luxuries. Somewhere along the way I feel like WS has become too much about "the best" and less about what the customer is looking to spend. About 2 miles from my house there is a Sur La Table. At first, I felt over whelmed because they carry about 4 times as much than Williams Sonoma. Last week during partners card I stumbled in there because they were listed and took my time to just walk through. I am now a fan. Sur La Table basically has everything WS has it just has so much more and the prices are way better. For instance the cow creamer, adorable- yes?! WS- $28 SLT- $3.50 Now I'm sure the WS cow is french but really how often are you going to use that cow? Exactly. If you have a Sur La Table in your area and you need to kill some time- give them a chance! I think you'll see what I'm talking about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k