Friday, November 19, 2010

Confession

{Photo courtesy of Amazon.com}


As Thanksgiving approaches, and Dallas starts to decorate for the Holidays, I have a confession:

I love colored Christmas lights

There- I said it. Man do I feel better. This came up last weekend during a family dinner at Matt's parents house and everyone seemed shocked that I love colored Christmas lights. Don't get me wrong, white lights are beautiful but there is something about a house covered in colored lights that makes me feel excited. I also am a huge fan of the red and white "peppermint" lights- which will be going up on our little balcony this weekend as our only outside decor since we live in an apartment. If you are so bold to use the big fat old timey colored lights you earn even more points in my book! I think that those are by far the best lights out there! I hope that everyone has a great weekend decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k