Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Spring B




Today in Dallas it is going to be 63 and sunny...Hallelujia Spring is on it way! You can really tell that everyone is over winter here in Dallas, the patios have been busy with people and the stores have had a lot of traffic for people needing spring items. If you are still looking for that great line you need to check out Cinda B. Cinda B is a great Handbag, Luggage, and accessory line with a fun, young, and chic look! I love all the patterns and color combos. I think that Cinda B makes a GREAT graduation gift. When I was in school it seemed like we were always taking weekend trips (oh the life...) and the weekender bag would have been so perfect for me! The bags are all water resistant and stain proof so you don't have to worry about ruining them. I also love this line because there is so much that you can build on. Start with getting a weekender bag, then add on the Extra large cosmetic bag (such a great design!) or the flat iron cover (another thing I would love!) In the baby stage of your life? Cinda B has a great baby bag that I think looks chic enough to carry. So many color combos that you can really get something that fits anyone. The greatest thing about Cinda B, the price. They really have something in all price categories to make it a great and easy gift to give!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting about cinda b. I am so glad you like the line! We are all looking forward to working with you.

    Cinda Boomershine

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k