Thursday, November 12, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!


Christmas time is here! If you have been into your local retailer lately you have noticed that all the merchandise is out and ready for you to buy! The Dallas area stores had Partners Card last week and by the looks of the stores this week it was great! I think it is fair to say that this has been a tough year for a lot of families out there and I think that makes Christmas a little bitter-sweet this year. My take on it all is that even if times are tough let Christmas be cheerful. This is a great time to let someone else know that you appreciate them- and there doesn't have to be a large token gift- it can be as simple as a christmas card. If you have been frugal all year because you don't know what is expected to come- buy some small items to show the people you love and appreciate the most how special they are to you. The stores are full of great $10-$20 items that tell people you care! On a tight budget? Bake! I love receiving baked good at the Holiday (thanks to all my teacher friends I get lots of extra baked goods!) Presentation is everything- so hit up the Container Store and get some of those cheap cute tins and your gift is complete! I hope that people use this Holiday to let themselves be reminded of the Christmas Spirit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k