Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Junction Junction... what's your FUNKTION?!


Aprons, dishtowels, oven mits- honestly how freakin cute can it get?! We just picked up repping the home line Funktion and I am in L O V E. These aprons and dishtowels make your kitchen look cute and feminine and when I see them they make me want to whip up a batch of snickerdoodles. What is even cuter? They make adult aprons in full aprons and half aprons AND they offer kid versions! For all the bridal shower I have to go to this fall I am going to give Funktion to put all my soon-to-be-married friends in the domestic spirit! Even if you aren't in the kitchen whipping up a batch of cookies- the dishtowels dont even look like dishtowel and will look great hanging by your sink. Also check out the table clothes and napkins- so retro...













No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k