Monday, April 4, 2011

Monogram Monday



{All stamps from the FooYou shop on Etsy}


I'm baaack. Made it through the move- we have Internet- things are starting to be hung on the walls- life has resumed back to normal (almost.) Over the weekend I bought a cute new rubber stamp for my new house! I have bought several stamps from Fountain Maury previous but they aren't open for business at the moment so I turned to Etsy to see what I could find. There were so so many cute stamps to choose from that it was tough to pick! I chose the one on the top, from the ForYoo shop, because I loved the font- honestly I could have bought 5. Return address stamps make for GREAT gifts- teachers, moms, girlfriends, house warming- really just about any occasion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k