Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Headed to LA


Tomorrow morning I am meeting 3 of my dearest friends in LA and then we are driving to Palm Springs for the weekend. I am so excited! All 4 of us met in Atlanta and now 2 friends live in NYC and one in LA- so it will be wonderful to spend time together! We had a girls trip in NYC 2 years ago and it was packed with shopping, dancing, eating, and lots of wine! I am almost embarrassed to admit this but it will be my first time in LA... and is it bad that I am sad I won't get a chance to see La Lohan?! (Lindsay Lohan for all of you non-Perez readers) We land tomorrow morning and are headed on a 2 hours drive from LA to Palm Springs where we will spend the next 3 days catching up, hitting the pool, shopping, and lots of eating, drinking and laughing! This is a much needed Vacation from my crazy hectic schedule of the past 2 months (sorry for the lack of posting! I can't get my brain to think blog when work goes nuts like it has!) The picture of our last successful trip in NYC- obviously we have no fun together :) I am sure there will be plenty of tweetpics this weekend! See you guys next week!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like so much fun! Enjoy the sun and shopping (and vino)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard The Help was really, really good. I may have to borrow it from you. Have fun on your trip... you lucky dog, you get to get out of this heat for a while.

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k