Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Rifle Paper Holiday


{via}
Let's keep the Holiday theme rolling around here and onto Rifle Paper Co.'s amazing collection for the Holidays. I am pretty sure there is nothing Rifle Paper does that everyone doesn't love. This is one of my favorite lines that I sell because not only do I always love it but my stores always get excited to see what is coming next from Mrs. Bond. I am pretty obsessed with their plaid wrap this year and if I HAD to pick a favorite card it would probably be the colorblock Be Merry and Bright card. I also love the Holiday Snow Scene postcard (great for anyone who spends their Holiday in the mountain skiing!) and The stickers are the best that I have seen out there for easy gift tags! Really you can never go wrong with anything from Rifle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k