Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wedding Wednesday




I have not felt well for about 5 days- a crazy case of hives from an allergic reaction to an antibiotic I was taking for my skin... after a trip back to the doctor yesterday I am hoping that start to feel better soon! We have our first wedding shower this weekend- it is a Stock the Bar shower! I can't tell you how excited I am to start to celebrate our wedding with our friends and family! One thing I am excited to receive is champagne glasses- we dont have any and I just love the shape options! Champagne is not a drink I can drink all night (well I can but I do not like the hangover that comes with that....) but I do love having a glass of champagne- I think when you drink champagne you just feel special! Here are some champagne glasses I think are fab!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k