Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Confessions



I have been super busy getting ready for 2012 and I LOVE some new things that are going to premier at market this month. I have a confession that January and February are my 2 least favorite months of the year! I hate cold weather, being pale, and it getting dark so early. Luckily seeing all this spring product come my way I can think spring thoughts and get ready for a busy year! One of the products I love most are these new prints from Sloane Ranger! I think they are fresh and versatile! I think that would be great for college age girls, moms, or a great gym bag! I also think they would make great Bridesmaid bags (wink, wink)! Can't wait to share more new product with you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k