Monday, August 22, 2011

Monogram Monday




In honor of kids going back to school today I thought I would post some very cute back-to-school items that are all must haves from Garnet Hill. I am a big fan of using kids initials on their school bags and lunchboxes- they are much tougher to get confused and/or stolen when you know exactly who it belongs too! Be careful when using their full name on any items that they carry regularly since it makes them a target for stranger danger (and I don't even have children!!) I love all the back to school items on Garnet Hill. My sister bought my niece's back pack there last year and it still looks good! They have a great special running through September 6- if you buy a back pack you get a lunch box free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k