Friday, March 18, 2011

I'm engaged!

{View from our room where Matt proposed overlooking the Bellagio fountains}


As most of you probably already know I got engaged last weekend!! I couldn't be happier- it was amazing and I feel so incredibly lucky to get Matt for the rest of my life! The whole weekend in Las Vegas was perfect and now will always hold a special place in my heart! I would be lying if I said I was completely caught off guard but I was shocked by how much Matt had planned for us- Dinners, shows, the spa- I have never felt so pampered in my life!


Drum Roll please.... let the planning begin :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your fabulous engagement! You must be so thrilled and over the moon excited! I just stumbled upon your darling blog and am so very happy that I did - perfect timing too so I could congratulate you here! :) Hugs and happy cheers to you both!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Trish- such a great time in our lives!! Your blog is adorable as well! I love Lilly and sell the stationery and gift and LOVED see it all up on your blog- isn't it great?!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k