Thursday, June 3, 2010

Candleaholic

I need to admit something. I am a candle-a-holic. Yes it is true. I have an obsession with buying them and when we get down to just one left I feel the need to go out and buy several. Matt loves candles too. The candles I love are not the candles Matt loves. We have a scent disagreement. I want a clean scent and he wants our home to smell like a Starbust Candy. Don't get me wrong, I love Starbusts I just don't want to smell like one. You would think this would be an easy problem to solve, but it has caused many "discussions" (we "discuss" instead of fights...ha!) We have found a common ground in scents and it is a candle that is orange based. I still sneak in scents that I just love!!! Here are my favorites!
My newest find- vanilla and amber with sandalwood and musk. This is a me only candle!


This is my goto candle for the house! It is only $18 and burns forever!

The Madarin Tea Candle by Aquiesse is a great scent! It has a masculine note in it that I love!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k