Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Stuff your Stockings!

So this being the twenty second day of December I would assume most of you out there have been to your Christmas parties, done your cookie exchanges (ive been to 2), bought your gifts, and are now just waiting for the twenty fifth so this Christmas can just be another great memory... so lets talk about something fun- stocking stuffer. I think in the past 5 years, especially with the economic decline, stocking stuffers have become a bigger deal because the items are generally inexpensive. Every store out there has a table or area that is dedicated to stocking stuffers. So here are a few of my favorites!
First- the Mayfair Lane Light Ups. I did not have a store turn these down! They are easy to use- the flashlight is magnetic and when you break it away the light turns on... honestly i could sit there and click it on all day...


Second- Paper. Yes you knew I was going to say that (at least it wasn't number 1) I think there are so many easy paper items to throw in someones stocking! I think that Olivia Mullins does some great initial pads that are super cute and easy to grab and go. With all the fantastic initial programs out there it is so easy to find something personalized to give that extra touch!
Third- I love to cook. I found these great mini cookie flipping spatulas that came in great bright colors! Even if you don't like to cook they are so dang cute that everyone will love to receive them!

Forth- I love gadgets and toys as stocking stuffers. Restoration Hardware always has some great finds for these and I think that for the men in your life especially it a fun pick me up. I picked up these silly straw glasses for my 4 year old niece (mainly because i wanted to see if they worked!) It will provide plenty of entertainment for a 4 year old!

I hope that everyone has a wonderful Christmas that is full of Family, friends, Great memories, and lots of great Gifts!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k